"We typically see 50% reduction in software-licensing costs using BDNA."
Source: Senior IT Manager, Large Enterprise Financial Services Company
"A Fortune 20 banking company derived 10 to 20 million dollars in benefits through the BDNA solution."
Source: IT Vice President, Fortune 20 Banking Company
Data Center Consolidation: Analyzed data from 35,000 servers, saved $8.3m in hardware costs.
Application Transformation: Provided accurate and current market data to accelerate application rationalization initiative by 40%.
Mergers and Acquisitions: Correlated actual and reported fixed asset inventory to reduce financial reporting risk.
Software License True-up: Filtered 750 million rows to identify $1.5 million in software license cost saving.
IT Asset Management & Vendor Negotiation: Normalized data across 90,000 IT assets to reduce cost 28% through re-negotiated vendor contracts.
Service Desk: Reduced call resolution time 40% by providing clean and contextual data.
"We were able to accurately identify duplication of services and allow for consolidation within our datacenter."
Source: IT Architect, Global 100 Commodities Company
"A Fortune 50 Health Care company has used BDNA to filter and reduce large volumes of IT data into the most relevant set and to collect and align IT data from multiple systems."
Source: IT Manager, Fortune 50 Health Care Company
Data Variety - BDNA takes data from multiple systems, each using different conventions to describe the same item, into a common language understood by all systems. Moreover, BDNA filters and compresses millions of rows of data to present only relevant data
• The CMDB and procurement systems are integrated but product names of tens of thousands IT assets do not match. What if there was a uniform way to identify IT assets across your repositories?
• Microsoft SCCM repository has millions of rows of data but only a small subset is relevant, the rest is low level noise. What if you could automatically filter data to the most relevant set?
Complexity - BDNA seamlessly appends curated market data to IT systems leading to simpler and richer data analysis. Eliminate complex, time consuming and error prone manual assimilation of market data into your IT systems.
• A Windows 7 migration requires Windows 7 compatibility data for thousands of software titles. What if this information can be automatically appended to any system used for Windows 7 migration analysis.
• A data center consolidation initiative needs knowledge of the form factor and power requirements of current and new systems. These must be matched with 32/64 bit compatibility data for applications that will run on it. What if you could automatically accomplish this complex alignment of key market data.
Change - Application integrations depend on stability of key data that links applications. Any change to this connecting data ripples through multiple application integrations. BDNA automatically normalizes data that connects systems into a common language to ensure stable application integrations.
• A vendor’s new software version uses slightly different terminology, invalidating integrations across multiple tools. What if you are insulated from these unanticipated changes, across thousands of software that feed IT systems?
• A project to switch to ServiceNow requires a connecting data from existing help desk to ServiceNow. What if you could automatically align the terminology across these two systems thus minimizing impact to existing integrations.
"BDNA automatically cleaned up our software and hardware inventory data. With 80,000+ servers this is quite a task."
Source: IT Architect, Fortune 100 Computer Software Company
"BDNA helped identify that 60% of our end user devices were suitable for a Windows upgrade."
Source: IT Specialist, Federal Government
"BDNA gives the visibility required to make smart IT decisions."
Source: Gary Winkler, CEO, Cyber Solutions
Align data to the common language of IT, industry’s most comprehensive and current compilation of IT data.
Establish a baseline of IT assets.
Filter and reduce data to the most relevant set needed for analysis.
Available on-premises or in the cloud.